2 CENTRE COURT, TREFOREST INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RHONNDA CYNON TAFF, CF37 5YR
TO LETEnquire Now
- Well located office building with allocated car parking
- Close proximity to A470 and M4 (J32)
- Rail Station located at Treforest Industrial Estate
- Local amenities on Estate
- New Lease available
- Office currently qualifies for an element of small business rates relief
- Close to new Department of Works & Pension Building
THREE STOREY OFFICE BUILDING WITH PARKING
Well located self-contained office building - close proximity to A470 and M4
Treforest Industrial Estate is a prime commercial location benefitting from excellent road access (A470 and J.32 of M4 Motorway) and a passenger rail connection (Valleys Line into Cardiff). Centre Court is located within the heart of the Estate and is positioned adjacent to the new DWP office. The Estate benefits from a range of amenities including gyms, retail and leisure. Other notable occupiers on the Estate include Welsh Government, SSE, NHS, and University of Wales. Cardiff City Centre is approximately 7 miles south.
- No. 2 Centre Court is a self-contained 3 storey office building.
- 1,449 sq ft (134.6 sq m)
- Ground floor - open plan office, WC's, storage and kitchen
- First floor - 3 individual offices (potential to create an open plan office)
- Second floor - open plan office
- 5 No. dedicated car parking spaces
Tenure and terms
No. 2 Centre Court is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring Lease - for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£18,425 per annum exclusive.
Rateable Value £11,000 (2017 List) Multiplier 53.5 pence (2020/21) Rates payable £5,885 per annum* Currently qualifies for an element of small business rates relief (circa 16.6%) contact Rhondda Cynon Taff Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
Each building at Centre Court contributes to the maintenance (variable) and upkeep of the common areas of Centre Court and the wider Estate. The current annual contribution for No. 2 is £1,585 plus VAT. The Landlord insures the Building and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - Further details on application.
Each party responsible for their legal and professional fees.
Energy Performance Certificate
D-88. Certificate available upon request.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best 02920 340033
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.