20A Centre Court, Main Avenue, Treforest Ind Estate, CF37 5YR
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 354 sqft (32.89 sq m)
Price: £4,250 per annum (excl.)
OFFICEEnquire now Back to results
- Well located office building with allocated car parking
- Close proximity to A470 and M4 (J32)
- Rail Station located at Treforest Industrial Estate
- New Lease available
- Office currently qualifies for 100% small business rates relief
- Close to new Department of Works & Pension Building
SECOND FLOOR OFFICE SUITE
Centre Court is a modern office development fronting Main Avenue. The estate is in close proximity to the A470 offering excellent access to J32 of the M4 and Cardiff City Centre.
Treforest Industrial Estate is a prime commercial location benefitting from excellent road access (A470 and J.32 of M4 Motorway) and a passenger rail connection (Valleys Line into Cardiff). Centre Court is located within the heart of the Estate and is positioned adjacent to the new DWP office. The Estate benefits from a range of amenities including gyms, retail and leisure. Other notable occupiers on the Estate include RCT Council, NHS, and University of Wales. Cardiff City Centre is approximately 7 miles south.
- Open plan self-contained first floor suite with communal toilets (No LIFT NOT DDA COMPLIANT).
- 354 sq ft (32.9 sq ft )
- One dedicated car parking spaces
- Heating and lighting
Tenure and terms
No. 20A Centre Court is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring Lease - for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£4,250 per annum exclusive
Rateable Value £3,100 (2017 List). Multiplier 53.5 pence (2021/22). Rates payable £1,659 per annum* Currently qualifies for 100% small business rates relief -contact Rhondda Cynon Taff Council for confirmation or additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
Each building at Centre Court contributes to the maintenance (variable) and upkeep of the common areas of Centre Court and the wider Estate. The current annual contribution for No. 20A is £3,515 plus VAT. This also includes cleaning of the internal common parts of the building, electricity, water and heating. Year ending Dec 23. The Landlord insures the Building and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - Further details on application.
Each party responsible for their legal and professional fees.
Energy Performance Certificate
D-94. Certificate available upon request.
Contact sole letting agents Jenkins Best.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.