UNIT 29 ALBION INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CILFYNYDD, PONTYPRIDD, RHONDDA CYNON TAFF, CF37 4NX
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established / vibrant Industrial Estate
- Close proximity to A470 dual carriageway
- Unit 29 available - 920 sq ft (85.47 sq m)
- Rent - £7,820 per annum exclusive
WELL LOCATED LIGHT INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Unit 29 is a mid-terraced light industrial unit of steel frame construction. The unit has the following specification:
- Roller shutter door
- Separate pedestrian entrance door
- Open plan warehouse accommodation
- Single WC facility
- Services - 3 phase electric supply, mains water
Gross Internal Area Unit 29 = 920 sq ft (85.47 sq m)
Tenure and terms
The units are available on new Full Repairing and Insuring Leases.Our client is looking for a minimum 5 year term commitment albeit under certain circumstances they may consider permitting a tenant's break clause (within this period)
Rent / Price
Rateable value £4,800 (2017 List) (multiplier 0.535p 2021/22) .
Rates payable £2,568
100% small business rates relief may apply - contact Rhondda Cynon Taff council for more details.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate service charge is levied for the maintenance of the common areas.
Each unit contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge, budget figure for year = £650 (excl.)
Building insurance - Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the tenant - amount to be confirmed.
The tenant insures their contents.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033 or joint agents, Cushman and Wakefield
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.