UNIT 38 ABERAMAN PARK INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, ABERDARE, RHONDDA CYNON TAFF, CF44 6DA
TO LETEnquire Now
- Well located light industrial / trade counter unit
- Occupiers on the estate include Screwfix
- Steel portal frame construction
- Single level loading door
- Separate pedestrian entrance
- New Lease available
- Unit benefits from an element of small business rates relief
Well located trade counter / warehouse unit
Well located light industrial / trade counter unit on the established Aberaman Park Industrial Estate.
Internally, the premises provide offices, wc and ancillary accommodation. Access is via a single roller shutter door with separate pedestrian access for the offices and warehouse. Externally, the premises benefits from generous staff/customer car parking and external loading/turning area
- Unit 38 = 1,500 sq ft (139.35 sq m) Gross Internal Area
- Minimum eaves height 3.22m
- Maximum eaves height 4.41m
- Level loading shutter door 3m high x 2.59m wide
- Unit 11.07m wide x 12.53m deep
Tenure and terms
Unit 38 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Leases for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
Rateable value unit 38 = £6,700 (2017 List). Rates payable £3,584.50 (multiplier 0.535p 2020/21)*The Unit currently qualifies for an element of small business rates relief - please contact Rhondda Cynon Taff County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate service charge is levied for the maintenance of the common areas. Each unit contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge, budget details and costs can provided on request. Current annual budget figure applicable for Unit 38 = £735 plus VAT.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
Contact joint Letting Agents Jenkins Best or Cushman Wakefield.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.