UNIT 38 ABERAMAN PARK INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, ABERDARE, RHONDDA CYNON TAFF, CF44 6DA
TO LETEnquire Now
- Well located light industrial / trade counter unit
- Occupiers on the estate include Screwfix
- Steel portal frame construction
- Single level loading door
- Separate pedestrian entrance
- New Lease available
- Unit benefits from an element of small business rates relief
WELL LOCATED TRADE COUNTER / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Unit 38 is a well located light industrial / trade counter unit on the established Aberaman Park Industrial Estate. The unit has the following specification:
- Integral office and WC facilities
- Minimum eaves height 3.22m
- Maximum eaves height 4.41m
- Level loading shutter door - 3m high x 2.59m wide
- Separate pedestrian access for the offices and warehouse
- Generous car parking and loading area
Tenure and terms
Unit 38 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Leases for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
Rateable value unit 38 = £6,700 (2017 List). Rates payable £3,584.50 (multiplier 0.535p 2020/21)*The Unit currently qualifies for an element of small business rates relief - please contact Rhondda Cynon Taff County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate service charge is levied for the maintenance of the common areas. Each unit contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge, budget figure applicable for Unit 38 is £735 plus VAT.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033 or joint agent, Cushman & Wakefield.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.