6C Alexandra Industrial Estate, Cardiff, CF3 1EY
TO LETEnquire Now
· Established commercial location
· Gated estate
· Out of hours CCTV monitoring security
· 3 car parking spaces
· New lease available
INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT ON A SECURE ESTATE WITH SURVEILLANCE
Unit 6C is a mid-terraced business unit of steel frame construction with profile clad elevation, which is suitable for a wide variety of uses. The unit comprises the following specification:
· Single level roller door (width 3.5m, height 3.5m)
· WC facilities
· Minimum eaves height - 4.3m
· Maximum eaves height - 5m
AVAILABLE MARCH 2021
Main Workshop- 1,190 sq ft (110.6 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Rent / Price
Occupier will be responsible for Business Rates.
Rateable value - £6,600 (2017 List). Rates payable £3,518 per annum (Multiplier 0.535p 2020/21).
Unit currently qualifies for an element of small business rates relief. Please contact Cardiff County Borough Council for further information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
There is an obligation to contribute towards the Estate Service Charge for the upkeep of the common parts of the estate. In addition, all tenants make an extra contribution to the ‘out-of-hours’ security , which is payable separately to the main estate service charge.
Estate service charge £1,120 per annum (Excl.) and security charge £820 per annum (Excl.)
The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the tenant - premium is dependent upon use.
Energy Performance Certificate
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033 or joint agents, DLP Surveyors.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.