9-11 CASTLE STREET, OFFICE SUITE 2, CARDIFF, UK CF10 1BS
TO LETEnquire Now
- Prime City Centre Location
- Self-contained 2nd floor office
- External roof terrace area
- Predominantly open plan - high quality accommodation
- Separate WC, shower and kitchen facility
- Suite available subject to refurbishment
- Qualifies for an element of small business rates relief
Well located contemporary office suite with external roof garden
Self-contained office suite Prime city centre location with excellent public transport access and proximity to amenities.
Prime city centre location opposite Cardiff Castle and located within the Castle Quarter. The landmark building is well known within the city - the popular Vodka Revolution Bar occupies the ground and first floors of 9-11 Castle Street. Excellent public transport links.
- Self-contained second floor office suite (Suite 2)
- Net Internal Area = 888 sq ft (82.49 sq m)
- Open plan office
- 2 No. WC's and Showers
- Kitchen facility
- Small meeting room
- Large roof garden accessed via aluminium doors
- Suite 1 is also available and could be combined (additional 777 sq ft)
Tenure and terms
Suite 2 is available by way of a new Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
Rent £13,100 per annum Exclusive. VAT applicable - payable in addition.
Rateable Value £8,800 (2017 List) Multiplier 53.5 pence Rates Payable £4,708 per annum (excl.) The suite currently qualifies for small business rates relief - please contact Cardiff County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A building service charge is payable to cover the cost of upkeep of the common areas of the Building, the current annual budget applicable to Suite 2 is £2,302 per annum (Excl.) The current building insurance premium applicable to Suite 2 is £183 Excl.
Each party responsible for their own Legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
EPC Rating E-104
Please contact Henry Best (02920 34 00 33) at Jenkins Best for additional information or to arrange a viewing.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.