SUITE 2, 9-11 CASTLE STREET, CARDIFF, UK CF10 1BS
TO LETEnquire Now
- Prime City Centre Location
- Self-contained 2nd floor refurbished office
- External roof terrace area
- Predominantly open plan - high quality accommodation
- Separate WC, shower and kitchen facility
- Qualifies for an element of small business rates relief
Well located refurbished office suite with external roof garden
Self-contained office suite Prime city centre location with excellent public transport access and proximity to amenities.
Prime city centre location - opposite Cardiff Castle. Excellent public transport links.
- Self-contained refurbished second floor office suite (Suite 2)
- Net Internal Area = 777 sq ft (72.18 sq m)
- Open plan office
- WC's and Shower
- Kitchen facility
- Small meeting room
- Large roof terrace accessed via aluminium doors
- Voice entry system
Tenure and terms
Suite 2 is available by way of a new Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
Rent £9,713 per annum Exclusive. VAT applicable - payable in addition.
Rateable Value £9,700 (2023 List) Multiplier 53.5 pence Rates Payable £5,189.50 per annum (excl.) The suite currently qualifies for small business rates relief - please contact Cardiff County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A building service charge is payable to cover the cost of upkeep of the common areas of the Building, the current annual budget applicable to Suite 2 is £2,797 per annum (Excl.) Building insurance contribution to be confirmed.
Each party responsible for their own Legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
EPC Rating E-104
Please contact Henry Best (02920 34 00 33) at Jenkins Best for additional information or to arrange a viewing.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.