92 Portmanmoor Road Industrial Estate, Cardiff, CF24 5HB
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 3,023 sqft (280.85 sq m)
Price: £23,500 per annum (Exclusive)
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- Established industrial / trade location less than 1.5 miles from Cardiff City Centre and Cardiff Bay
- Excellent road links
- Fenced and gated estate
- End of terrace unit with good sized car parking / loading area
- Prominence to Portmanmoor Road - signage opportunity
- 3,023 sq ft (280.8 sq m) Gross Internal Area
END OF TERRACE TRADE / INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Unit 92 is a light industrial / trade / warehouse unit located on the well positioned Portmanmoor Road Industrial Estate. The fenced and gated Estate is less than 1.5 miles from Cardiff City Centre and benefits from excellent road links. Unit 92 is an end of terrace unit and benefits from a good sized loading / car parking area.
Portmanmoor Road Industrial Estate is located within Ocean Park, a premier industrial / commercial site, just one mile south west of Cardiff City Centre. Key occupiers in the area include Princes Drinks, Speedy Hire, Keyline Builders Merchants, Vigin Media, Bad Wolf and Huntleigh Healthcare. The Estate benefits from excellent road access - connecting to both the City Centre, Cardiff Bay and also the M4 - East and West.
- Unit 92 =3,023 sq ft (280.8 sq m)
- End of terrace unit with a good sized car parking / loading area.
- Steel portal frame unit - served by a single roller shutter door and separate pedestrian entrance.
- Roller shutter door - 3.5m wide by 3.5 m high
- Minimum eaves height 3.6m. Maximum eaves height 6.15m
- Integral 2 storey welfare and office accommodation - (WC's ground and office at first floor)
Tenure and terms
Unit 92 is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£23,500 per annum (exclusive) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable value £13,250 . Multiplier 53.5 pence (2022/23) Rates payable £7,089. For confirmation / further information please contact Cardiff City Council. Proposed rateable value £14,750.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A variable service charge will be levied to cover the cost of the maintenance and upkeep of the common parts of the estate. The current annual estate service charge budget / contribution by Unit 92 is £2,200 plus VAT - year ending Sept 23.. The estimated building insurance premium is to be confirmed depending on use (Landlord insures Units and recovers premium from Tenant). Tenant insurers their contents.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
E-102. Certificate available upon request.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.