B7/B8 East Point Industrial Estate, Wentloog, Cardiff. CF3 2ES. PRELIMINARY DETAILS.
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 4,654 sqft (432.37 sq m)
Price: £33,500 per annum (exclusive)
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- Established distribution and trade location with excellent road links
- Fenced and gated estate opposite Royal Mail
- Modern end of terrace light industrial /trade /warehouse unit
- Gross Internal Area 4,654 sq ft (432.3 sq m)
- Unit benefits from 2 No. roller shutter doors
- Warehouse area with integral 2 storey office accommodation
- Generous external circulation and car parking areas
END OF TERRACE TRADE / INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT. TO BE REFURBISHED
Unit B7/B8 is prominently positioned opposite the Estate entrance. The end of terrace unit is of steel portal frame construction with profile metal cladding with a pitched roof. The unit benefits from 2 No. full height roller shutter doors and provides a clear warehouse area with integral 2 storey office accommodation. Externally there is generous loading / circulation areas and car parking.
East Point Industrial Estate is located in the established industrial area of Wentloog, approximately 3 miles to the east of Cardiff City Centre, a 5 minute drive to the A48(M) which in turn links with the M4 Motorway at Junction 30 (heading west) and Junction 29 (heading east). The estate is accessed from Mardy Road via Lamby Way. Occupiers include Royal Mail, Afonwen Laundry, and Marstons Brewery.
- 4,654 sq ft (432.3 sq m)
- Two storey internal office block with w.c facilities
- Maximum eaves height 6.45 metres
- 2 No. roller shutter doors Width 3.0 metres, Height 4.0 metres
Tenure and terms
Unit B7/B8 is available by way of a New Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a Term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£33,500 per annum (Exclusive) VAT Payable in Addition
Rateable value - £24,000 . Rates payable £12,840 (2022/23 Multiplier 0.535p). For confirmation or further information please contact Cardiff City Council. Proposed figure 2023 - £22,750
Estate service charge / building insurance
A variable service charge will be levied to cover the costs of maintenance and upkeep of the common parts of the estate. The current annual budget / contribution applicable to Unit B7/B8 is £1,600 (Exclusive). Year ending June 2023. Building Insurance- The Landlord insurers the building and recovers the annual premium from the tenant. Budget figure to be confirmed dependent on use.. The tenant insurers their contents.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
To be re-assessed after refurbishment.
For further information contact joint agents Jenkins Best 02920 34 00 33 or Knight Frank.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.