BARQUENTINE HOUSE, QUAY WEST, QUAY PARADE, SWANSEA, SA1 1SR
TO LETEnquire Now
- Prominent office building within Swansea city centre
- Close proximity to SA1 and the Maritime Quarter
- DDA compliant
- Allocated car parking spaces
- To Let - New Full Repairing & Insuring Lease - for a Term to be agreed
SELF-CONTAINED 3 STOREY OFFICE BUILDING WITH CAR PARKING
Well located office suite with lift access
Quay West is a prominent office building located in Swansea City Centre also in close proximity also to SA1 and the Marina. Quay West is located in a mixed use area with Sainsburys and Morgans Hotel opposite and adjacent to Parc Tawe Retail Park. The LC2 Leisure Centre is within walking distance offering gym facilities and pool. Likewise the main Rail Station and Central Bus Station are within walking distance.
- Three storey office building totalling 4,513 sq ft (419.08 sq m)
- Raised access floor, recessed lighting
- Door entry control system
- Access by lift and staircase
Tenure and terms
The Office is available To Let by way of a new full repairing and insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£53,028 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value - currently has 3 No. assessments on a floor by floor basis - details can be provided.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A service charge is applicable for maintenance and upkeep of the common external areas. A sole occpupier would be responsible for the maintenance and cleaning of the WC's, lift, stairwells, entrance. Annual building insurance premium to be confirmed.
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional fees.
Energy Performance Certificate
C-73 copy available on request.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact: Henry Best = Jenkins Best (07738 960012)
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.