BEECHWOOD HOUSE, GREENWOOD CLOSE, CARDIFF GATE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PARK, CARDIFF, CF23 8RD
TO BUYEnquire Now
- Prime out of town Business Park location
- Excellent road access
- Ground floor Let to ADT Fire & Security Plc at £25,000 per annum (Excl.)
- Vacant fully refurbished first floor self- contained office suite
RARE FREEDHOLD OPPORTUNITY FOR INVESTORS / OWNER OCCUPIERS
Prime Business Park location at Junction 30 of the M4
Part income producing with ground floor Let to ADT Fire & Security Plc
The property is situated at Cardiff Gate International Business Park, which is South Wales’ ‘Premier’ Business Park location. Beechwood House is one of seven self contained office buildings, located off Greenwood Close. On site facilities include an Ibis Hotel, crèche, Regus Serviced Office Centre, a Toby Restaurant and Pub and a Motorway Service Area which includes Waitrose, KFC and Starbucks as occupiers. Located at Junction 30 of the M4 Motorway and adjacent to the A4232 linking to the A48.
The property comprises t a detached two-storey, self contained office building. The ground floor is occupied by ADT and there is a shared access door / lobby. The first floor suite has been refurbished to a high standard with the specification including new recessed LED lighting, decoration and new floor coverings. The first floor suite is open plan with its own WC provision. Access is via a ground floor lobby and stairs - please note there is no lift to the first floor, A voice entry system is in situ. Ground Floor = 1,964 sq ft (183.26 sq m) First Floor = 1,972 sq ft (182.46 sq m) TOTAL = 3,936 sq ft (365.72 sq m) IPMS3 Car Parking - 12 allocated spaces, further spaces in area available by way of Licence / voucher. Public transport links via bus.
Tenure and terms
The property is available Freehold subject to: Ground Floor = Let to ADT Fire & Security Plc for a term of 5 years - expiring June 2025 at an annual rent of £25,000 per annum (Excl.) ADT are one of the leading UK fire and security firms with 2,800 employees www.adt.co.uk Key Financials: 2020 Turnover £320,196,000 Pre Tax Profit £15,921,000 Shareholders Funds £633,089,000 The 1st floor office suite at Beechwood House is available by way of a new Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£550,000 (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
First Floor (vacant) RV £20,750 (2017 List) Multiplier 53.3 pence (2021/22) Rates payable £11,101.25 (contact Cardiff County Council for additional information).
Estate service charge / building insurance
Estate and building service charge budget are applicable and further details are available on request.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
To be re-assessed - EPC has been commissioned - copy to follow / be provided on completion.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact; Henry Best MRICS E: email@example.com M: 07738960012 T: 02920 340033
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.