BLACKROCKS SITE, PORT OF BARRY, ATLANTIC WAY, BARRY, VALE OF GLAMORGAN, CF63 3US
TO LETEnquire Now
- Secure Port Environment - 24 hour security
- Large Strategic Site
- Level / regular shaped part surfaced site
LARGE STRATEGIC SITE - Development or Open Storage
Large Strategic Site within Port of Barry.
The Port of Barry is located approximately 9 miles west of Cardiff and is accessed via the B4267 and the A4055. Junction 33 of the M4 Motorway is located approximately 10 miles to the north and is accessed via the A4050 and the A4232 dual carriageway. The Port benefits from passenger and freight rail links to both Cardiff city centre (to the east) and Cardiff Airport (to the west). Road = M4 J33 - 16km / 10 miles Rail = Rail access capability Air = Cardiff - 14.5 km / 9 miles The site is accessed via the main Port entrance on Wimbourne Road and is situated close to the main dock on Atlantic Way.
Site A = 17.28 Acres Site B = 14.78 Acres TOTAL = 32.06 Acres
Tenure and terms
The site is available as a whole or in part for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
Rent £25,000 per Acre per annum (Excl.) VAT charged in addition.
Occupier responsible for Business Rates - please contact for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A service charge will be payable for the estate services provided - budget to be confirmed. (Subject to VAT at the standard rate).
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact the joint agents; Henry Best - firstname.lastname@example.org - T: 02920 340033 - M: 07738 960012 or Rob Ladd at Cushman & Wakefield
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.