UNIT C11 EAST POINT INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, WENTLOOG, CARDIFF CF3 2ES
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established distribution and trade location
- Excellent road links
- Fenced and gated estate
- Opposite Royal Mail
- Modern terraced light industrial unit
- Generous external circulation and car parking areas
- Available - New Full Repairing & Insuring Lease - for a Term to be Agreed
MODERN TERRACED INDUSTRIAL / TRADE / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Unit C11 is a well located light industrial / trade counter unit with excellent road links, offering the following specification:
- Steel portal frame construction with profile metal cladding, pitched roof, incorporating roof lights.
- Open plan Warehouse / Workshop with Office / Reception area and WC’s.
- Minimum eaves height 4.7 metres. Maximum eaves height 6.5 metres
- Level roller door height 4 metres x 3 metres width.
- All mains services including gas (not connected)
- Tarmacadam forecourt providing vehicle parking, loading area with additional communal parking available on site.
East Point Industrial Estate is located in the established industrial area of Wentloog, approximately 3 miles to the east of Cardiff City Centre, a 5 minute drive to the A48(M) which in turn links with the M4 Motorway at Junction 30 (heading west) and Junction 29 (heading east). The estate is accessed from Mardy Road via Lamby Way. Occupiers include Royal Mail, Afonwen, and Haysys.
Gross Internal Area 3,221 sq ft (299.24 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit C11 Is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£17,716 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
RV £16,750 (2017 List) Multiplier 53.5 pence (2020/21) Rates payable £8,961.25 per annum
Estate service charge / building insurance
A variable service charge will be levied to cover the costs of maintenance and upkeep of the common parts of the estate. The current annual budget contribution by C11 is £1,065 plus VAT. Building Insurance Premium - To be confirmed.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best 02920 340033
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.