COMPOUND 1, BESSEMER CLOSE, CARDIFF, CF11 8AQ
TO LETEnquire Now
- Located off Hadfield Road - direct access from Bessemer Close
- Regular shaped site
- Fenced and gated
- Circa 0.12 Acre
- Flexible Lease term available
- 100% small business rates relief at present
Well located fenced compound / yard
Regular shaped yard with palisade fencing, double gates and direct road access from Bessemer Close.
The property is situated just off Hadfield Road on Bessemer Close approximately 1.5 miles to the south west of Cardiff City Centre. In close proximity is the PDR A4232 providing excellent road access and link to the M4 Motorway at Junction 33. The immediate area is recognised as the prime car / motor retail location for Cardiff with existing occupiers including Mini, Lexus, Mazda, Skoda, JLR, and DAF.
The property comprises a level and regular shaped site of approximately 0.12 Acres. The site is fenced and gated. Please note that there is electric on site however no water / gas.
Tenure and terms
The site available by way of a new Lease for a term of years to be agreed. Flexible terms will be considered.
Rent / Price
£12,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £5,900 (2017 List) Multiplier 53.5 pence (2021/22) *At present the site benefits from 100% small business rates relief, please contact Cardiff County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
Property Insurance Premium £200 per annum (Excl.) Occupiers responsible for the own contents, business, public liability insurance. Estate service charge - current annual contribution £804 per annum Excl.
Each party is responsible for their own legal and professional costs. Planning - parties are to make their own enquiries to Cardiff County Council.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact the sole agents - Jenkins Best 029202 340033
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.