CHIPPENHAM HOUSE 102 MONNOW STREET, MONMOUTH, MONMOUTHSHIRE, NP25 3EQ
TO LETEnquire Now
- Immediately available
- Refurbished office suite
- New Lease available
- 100% small business rates relief (at present)
- Located within vibrant multi-let listed town centre building
WELL LOCATED TOWN CENTRE OFFICE
- Town centre location
- First floor office within Listed Building
- Vibrant multi-let building including coffee shop and deli. at ground floor
- Adjacent to Waitrose
- Refurbished office comprising 3 rooms
- Excellent natural light and good floor to ceiling height
- New lease available
Prime town centre location - Chippenham House is located next to Waitrose. The available office suite is located on the first floor (front)
551 sq ft (51.9 sqm ) IPMS 3
Tenure and terms
The office suite is available by way of a new Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£8,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition
Rateable Value £5,500 (2017 List) * The unit currently qualifies for 100% small business rates relief - contact Monmouthshire County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
Each occupier contributes towards the upkeep of the common areas - the current budget applicable for the office suite is £250 per quarter (Excl.) VAT payable in addition. Each suite /unit has an electrical sub-meter and electric is re-charged separately by the Landlord. Each suite / unit contributes towards the building insurance - the current proportion payment applicable to the office suite is £890 per annum (Excl.)
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
Subject to a new assessment which has been commissioned by the Landlord - to be advised.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact; Henry Best M:07738960012 E. email@example.com
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.