D10.4, MAIN AVENUE, TREFOREST INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, PONTYPRIDD, CF37 5UR
TO LETEnquire Now
- Prime Commercial Location = Treforest Industrial Estate
- Excellent road communications - adjacent to A470
- Junction 32 of M4 Motorway 3 miles to the south
- Close proximity to Treforest Rail Station
- Frontage / Prominence to Main Avenue
- Located on Estate's busy Retail / Banking Hub
- Adjacent occupiers include - Post Office and Barclays
- End of Terrace Unit with Double Frontage
- Approximately 1,652 sq ft (153.5 sq m)
- Excellent car parking provision - front and rear of Unit
- Suitable for a range of Uses - Subject to Planning (A1,A2,A3,B1,D1)
- Available by way of a New Full Repairing & Insuring Lease - for a Term of Years to be Agreed
- Rent £21,500 per annum (Excl.)
Treforest Industrial Estate is strategically located adjacent to the A470 Cardiff to Merthyr Tydfil dual carriageway, Junction 32 of the M4 Motorway lies approximately 3 miles to the south. Treforest Industrial Estate benefits from a dedicated train station, with a 20 minute journey time to Cardiff City Centre. Occupiers in the locality include Further Education College - Coleg y Cymoedd, Capita, Veolia, Welsh Government, SSE, SDV, Volvo, and the WRU.
D10.4 comprises a prominent single storey end of terrace unit. The unit offers scope for a range of uses (Subject to Planning - A1,A2,A3,B1,D1). Gross Internal Area 1,652 sq ft (153.5 sq m) Communal car parking available to rear - short term / customer spaces to front.
Tenure and terms
D10.4 is available by way of a New Full Repairing & Insuring Lease for a Term Years to be Agreed.
Rent / Price
£21,500 per annum exclusive
Rateable value £17,250 (2017 List). Rates payable £9,228.75 (Multiplier 53.5 pence 2020/21).
Estate service charge / building insurance
There is an obligation to contribute towards the Estate Service Charge - each building / unit contributes. Budget details for service charge and insurance on request. Building insurance - Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the tenant - amount to be confirmed. The tenant insures their contents.
Each party responsible for their own Legal and Professional Costs.
Please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033 for additional information or to arrange a viewing.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.