E SHED WAREHOUSE, OLD CLIPPER ROAD, PORT OF CARDIFF, CARDIFF, CF10 4RP
TO LETEnquire Now
- Secure Port Environment - 24 hour security and access
- Multimodal connectivity - road/rail/sea
- Excellent road access
- Close proximity to Cardiff city centre and Cardiff Bay
DETACHED WAREOUSE WITH YARD
- Detached warehouse
- Level access
- Quayside yard of approx. 0.34 acre
The property is strategically situated within the heart of Cardiff Docks in Cardiff Bay, approximately 1 mile south of Cardiff city centre. The site offers the opportunity for occupiers to benefit from access east to Junction 29 (9 miles) and 30 and west to Junction 33 (11 miles) of the M4 motorway via the A4232 dual carriageway. The Port benefits from rail access and direct quayside access is available to accommodate ships of up to 35,000 dwt. In close proximity is Cardiff Bay and Cardiff city centre (1 mile north).
31,906 sq ft (2,964.16 sq m) Gross Internal Area
Tenure and terms
E Shed is available by way of a new Lease - for a period to be agreed - flexible terms are available.
Rent / Price
Rent £80,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT charged in addition.
Occupier responsible for Business Rates - please contact for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A service charge will be payable for the estate services provided - budget to be confirmed. (Subject to VAT at the standard rate).
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact the joint agents; Henry Best - email@example.com - T: 02920 340033 - M: 07738 960012 or Chris Yates at Cushman & Wakefield
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.