ENGINEER WORKSHOPS, ATLANTIC WAY, PORT OF BARRY, BARRY, VALE OF GLAMORGAN, CF63 3US
TO LETEnquire Now
- Secure Port Environment - 24 hour security
- Detached industrial / workshop unit of 10,994 sq ft
- 6 No' level access loading doors
- Minimum eaves height 7.44 metres, maximum eaves 10.12 metres
- LED lighting
- Extensive yard area
- Total site area circa 1.62 acres
WELL LOCATED ISECURE YARD WITH WORKSHOP
Engineer Workshop of circa 10,994 sq ft with extensive secure yard on total site area of 1.62 acres.
The Port of Barry is located approximately 9 miles west of Cardiff and is accessed via the B4267 and the A4055. Junction 33 of the M4 Motorway is located approximately 10 miles to the north and is accessed via the A4050 and the A4232 dual carriageway. The Port benefits from passenger and freight rail links to both Cardiff city centre (to the east) and Cardiff Airport (to the west). Road = M4 J33 - 16km / 10 miles Rail = Rail access capability Air = Cardiff - 14.5 km / 9 miles
The site is situated at the western boundary of Barry Port with access provided via Queens Way or Atlantic Way. Total site area 1.62 acres Detached engineering workshop of 10.994 sq ft (1,021 sq m), incorporating an office / welfare area of circa 1,380 sq ft)
Tenure and terms
The property is available by way of a new Lease - for a period to be agreed - flexible terms are available.
Rent / Price
Rent £70,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT charged in addition.
Occupier responsible for Business Rates - please contact for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A service charge will be payable for the estate services provided - budget to be confirmed. (Subject to VAT at the standard rate).
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
EPC commissioned - copy to be provided.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact the joint agents; Henry Best - firstname.lastname@example.org - T: 02920 340033 - M: 07738 960012 or Chris Yates at Cushman & Wakefield
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.