F1 Former Car Storage Site, St David’s Close off MAIN AVENUE, TREFOREST INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RHONDDA CYNON TAFF, CF37 5UR
TO LETEnquire Now
Size Description: 0.5 acres
Price: £30,000 per annum (Excl.)
SITES-LANDEnquire now Back to results
- Located at the southern end of Treforest Industrial Estate
- Prime South Wales Commercial location with excellent road links via A470 and M4
- Site is in close proximity to the new Dept of Works & Pensions offices and Castle Bingo
- 0.5 acres ( 0.2 hectaces)
- Utility supplies available in the area - responsibility of applicants to arrange any connections they require and make their own enquiries at their expense - subject to their requirements.
WELL LOCATED YARD PREVIOUSLY USED FOR CAR STORAGE
Treforest Industrial Estate is a well established commercial location with excellent connectivity via the A470. The site is located at the Southern End of the estate ,in close proximity to the Dept of Work & Pensions offices and Castle Bingo.
Treforest Industrial Estate is strategically located adjacent to the A470 Cardiff to Merthyr Tydfil dual carriageway, with easily accessible junctions immediately to the North and South of the Estate. J32 of the M4 motorway lies approximately 3 miles to the South. The Estate benefits from a dedicated train station, with a 20 minute journey time to Cardiff City Centre, where intercity connections are available. The Estate benefits from a range of amenities including gyms, retail and leisure. Other notable occupiers on the Estate include RCT Council, NHS, Greggs and University of Wales.
- Open self contained site of circa 0.5 acres (0.2 hectares).
- Tarmacadum surfaced site
- Part fenced
- Suitable for a variety of uses ( subject to planning) outside storage uses
Tenure and terms
Available by way on a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a maximum term of 3 years. The Lease will contain a Landlord’s redevelopment break clause at anytime subject to 6 month’s notice.
Rent / Price
£30,000 per annum (Exclusive of VAT)
Occupier will be responsible for Business Rates. Rateable Value- to be re-assessed.(2022/23 Multiplier 53.5 pence) . Please contact Rhondda Cynon Taff County Borough Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A variable service charge will be levied to cover the costs of maintenance and upkeep of the common areas of the estate. Budget figure for year ending Dec 23 is £1,430 - further details on application. The Landlord insures the Unit and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - current premium to be confirmed and is dependent on use.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
To be assessed once occupied (if required).
To arrange a viewing or further information please constant Jenkins Best on 02920 34 00 33.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.