Unit F6 Main Avenue, Treforest Industrial Estate, CF37 5UR
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 17,086 sqft (1,587.34 sq m)
Price: £59,800 per annum (excl.)
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- Located at Treforest Industrial Estate
- Prime South Wales Commercial location
- Excellent road links via A470 and M4 (J.32)
- Gross Internal Area 17,086 sq ft ( 1,587.3 sq m)
- To Let - Available by way of a New Lease
- Frontage to Main Avenue
PROMINENT TRADE COUNTER / WAREHOUSE UNIT
Treforest Industrial Estate is a well established commercial location with excellent connectivity via the A470. Unit F6 is a detached unit with main road frontage at the Southern end of the estate ,in close proximity to Castle Bingo.
Gross Internal Area - 17,086 sq ft (1,587.3 sq m).
Tenure and terms
Available by way on a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a maximum term of 3 years. The Lease will contain a Landlord’s redevelopment break clause at anytime subject to 6 month’s notice.
Rent / Price
Occupier will be responsible for Business Rates.
Rateable Value £52,000 (2017 Listing). Rates payable £27,820 (2021/22 Multiplier 53.5 pence)
Please contact Rhondda Cynon Taff County Borough Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A variable service charge will be levied to cover the costs of maintenance and upkeep of the common areas of the estate - the current annual budget for Unit F6 is circa £3,725 plus VAT. Year ending Dec 23.
The Landlord insures the Unit and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - current premium to be confirmed and is dependent on use.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
E-113. Certificate available on request.
To arrange a viewing or further information please constant Jenkins Best on 02920 34 00 33.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.