FIRST FLOOR UNIT 1100 CENTRAL PARK, BRIDGEND INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, BRIDGEND, CF31 3TZ
TO LETEnquire Now
- First floor office
- Open plan with modular offices / meeting rooms
- Suspended ceiling with recessed lighting
- Passenger lift and WC facilities
- Gas central heating
- 24 hour access
- 12 car parking spaces with additional available
- Local amenities in the immediate vicinity
- Excellent road access and regular public transport links
TO BE REFURBISHED
Bridgend Industrial Estate is one of the premier business locations in South Wales. The estate comprises a large mixed-use development set within landscaped grounds and is located mid way between Swansea and Cardiff with excellent road links to the M4 motorway via junctions 35 and 36. Central Park is situated centrally within Bridgend Industrial Estate and occupies a prominent position that benefits from direct access onto Western Avenue, one of the main arterial routes on the estate.
Unit 1100 is a semi-detached office building providing modern accommodation arranged over two storeys. The first floor suite benefits from separate access and offers self-contained accommodation with its own kitchenette, WC facilities and passenger lift.
The premises is a self-contained office suite that is accessed via its own entrance and benefits from passenger lift access and separate WC facilities (male, female and disabled). The first floor comprises a mix of open plan and cellular offices/meeting rooms and kitchenette facilities, all benefitting from good natural light. The premises also has perimeter trunk cabling and gas central heating.
Externally, there is car parking on the central reservation opposite the property. The first floor is assigned 12 spaces with additional spaces available by way of separate negotiation.
- 2 miles from Bridgend Town Centre
- 4 miles from junction 35 of the M4 motorway (Pencoed)
- 19 miles from Cardiff
- 25 miles from Swansea
- 2 miles from Bridgend Train Station - situated on the main London Paddington line with regular direct services to and from Swansea, Cardiff and Newport.
- Bus stops located on Bridgend Industrial Estate providing regular services to Bridgend Town Centre
Tenure and terms
Rent / Price
Estate service charge / building insurance
Energy Performance Certificate
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.