FREEHOLD INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE, FERRY LANE, PEMBROKE DOCK, PEMBROKESHIRE, SA71 4RE
TO BUYEnquire Now
- Detached industrial unit with ancillary offices
- Self-contained site totaling circa 3.27 acres
- Frontage to Ferry Lane
- Maximum warehouse eaves heights circa 8 metres
- Multiple level loading doors
- Close proximity to Milford Haven Waterway
RARE FREEHOLD OPPORTUNITY - DETACHED INDUSTRIAL WAREHOUSE ON SELF-CONTAINED SITE
Industrial / warehouse for sale - detached unit of self-contained site.
The property is strategically located at the southern side of Milford Haven Waterway at Pembroke Dock. The town can be accessed via the A477 trunk road from the A48, which extends from junction 49 of the M4 motorway. Pembroke dock railway station has direct national rail services to Swansea and London Paddington. In addition, Pembroke Dock has a ferry service to and from Rosslare in Southern Ireland. The Port of Milford Haven is the busiest UK energy port and has recently been awarded Freeport status as part of the Celtic Freeport bid, linked to the proposed Floating Offshore Wind project planned for the Celtic Sea. The property is situated on the eastern side of Ferry Lane, which links with the A477 at its northern end. To the west of the property the predominant land use on the opposite side of Ferry Lane is residential. The property immediately adjoins a development of two modern industrial units along its southern boundary, known as Ferry Lane Business Park.
Gross Internal Area = 72,568 sq ft (6,741.78 sq m) Includes a basement access via 2 level full height roller shutter doors and a minimum eaves height of 4.8 metres, The basement is circa 11,317 sq ft (1,051.38 sq m). 2 No, connecting warehouses / production units (portal frame construction)
- Unit 1 approx. 37,663 sq ft (min. eaves height 4.25 metres, max. 7.9 metres)
- Unit 2 approx. 19,506 sq ft (min. eaves 4.27 metres, max. 8 metres)
Tenure and terms
The property is available Freehold, with vacant possession.
Rent / Price
Offers invited in the region of £1,250,000 (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £104,000 (2022 List) Current Multiplier 53.5 pence, rates payable £55,640 per annum, contact Pembrokeshire County Council for additional information.
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact either of the joint agents: Henry Best (07738 960012) firstname.lastname@example.org Chris Sutton (07710 888017) email@example.com
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.