G4.5 TREFOREST INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, PONTYPRIDD, RHONDDA CYNON TAFF, CF37 5YL
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 33,425 sqft (3,105.28 sq m)
Price: To Let - Rent on Application
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- Prime distribution location - Treforest industrial Estate
- Excellent Road Links - Adjacent to A470 and close proximity to Junction 32 of the M4 motorway and Cardiff
- Unit to be let as seen (refurbishment option available)
- No office accommodation or W.c facilities at present
- 7.8 metre minimum eaves
- Level loading door 4.25m wide by 5 m high
- Mains electricity and water
- Adjacent yard and unit can be combined
WELL LOCATED- COST EFFECTIVE / DISCOUNT WAREHOUSE / STORAGE UNIT
Well located warehouse /storage Unit. Strategic location at Treforest Industrial Estate in close proximity to the A470, Junction 32 of the M4 Motorway and Cardiff. Steel frame building with 7.8 metre minimum eaves.
Treforest Industrial Estate is strategically located adjacent to the A470 Cardiff to Merthyr Tydfil dual carriageway, with easily accessible junctions immediately to the north and south of the estate. J32 of the M4 motorway lies approximately 3 miles to the south. The estate benefits from a dedicated train station, with a 20 minute journey time to Cardiff City Centre.
The property is of steel frame construction with part facing brick elevators and part plastic coated steel sheeting. The property has an eaves height of 7.85 metres. Access to the warehouse is via a full height roller shutter door. There is car parking directly in front of the unit.
Tenure and terms
Available by way on a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a maximum term of 3 years. The Lease will contain a Landlord’s redevelopment break clause at anytime subject to 6 month’s notice.
Rent / Price
To Let - Rent on application
To be re-assessed. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries via Rhondda Cynon Taff County Borough Council.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate service charge is payable to cover the costs of the maintenance and upkeep of the common parts of the estate. Each unit contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge. Further details upon application. The landlord insures the unit and recovers the premium from the tenant. The tenant is responsible for insuring contents.
Both parties to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
To be re-assessed.
Please contact Jenkins Best
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.