Edward House, Tagomago Park, Dowlais Road, Cardiff, CF24 5TW
TO LETEnquire Now
- Self-contained 2 storey office building
- Located on Ocean Park
- Excellent road links
- Less than 1.5 miles from Cardiff city centre and Cardiff Bay
- DDA compliant - includes lift
- New Lease available
Well located self-contained office building
Modern self-contained 2 storey office building in close proximity to Cardiff Bay and the city centre.
Tagomago Park (formerly Edward House Business Centre) is located within the prime commercial area of Ocean Park - less than 1.5 miles from Cardiff city centre. Road access from Ocean Way is via Nettleford Road and Dowlais Road - the Park and area benefits from excellent access to the M4 east and west via the A48 and A4232. Public transport links are available via a regular bus service from Ocean Way and both Queen Street and Central Rail Stations are within 30 minutes walking distance. Occupiers in the immediate vicinity NSPCC, Football Association of Wales, Greggs, Virgin Media, Halo, Stride Treglown, Cardiff Community Housing Association, and South Wales Police..
Edward House comprises a modern 2 storey office building of circa 8,768 sq ft (814.57 sq m) comprising; Ground Floor = 4,450 sq ft First Floor = 4,318 sq ft The modern building provides a mix of open plan office accommodation and meeting / conference rooms. Attractive landscaped central court yard WC and kitchen facilities on ground and first floors The office benefits from a lift - DDA compliant 20 No. on site car parking spaces are allocated to Edward House. (Further spaces available by separate Licence if required).
Tenure and terms
Edward House is available by way of a new Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£110,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
To be assessed - further information from Cardiff County Council to follow
Estate service charge / building insurance
Each building on the Park contributes towards the maintenance and upkeep of the common areas including CCTV monitoring, and landscaping. Budget to be confirmed - please contact for additional information. Utilities including electric, water and gas are recoverable by the Landlord - based on a pro rata basis (floor space) Building Insurance - annual premium to be confirmed (Excl.), occupiers are responsible for their own contents insurance.
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact the joint agents, Henry Best - Jenkins Best 02920 340033 or Savills.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.