INNOVA ONE, TREDEGAR BUSINESS PARK, TREDEGAR, NP22 3EL
TO BUYEnquire Now
- High quality detached modern office and warehouse building (hybrid)
- Established commercial location
- Excellent road access - close proximity to A465 Heads of the Valleys Road
- Gross Internal Area 30,020 sq ft (2,788.84 sq m)
- Available as a whole or can be sub-divided to provide accommodation from 5,676 sq ft
- Available freehold or by way of a new Lease for a term of years to be agreed
- Price £1,400,000 (Excl.) for whole
- Currently occupied by British Gas - vacating 31st October 2019
Well-located high quality office and warehouse unit (hybrid) in close proximity to the A465. Modern building which is currently occupied by British Gas (vacating 31st October 2019). Available to purchase or by way of a new Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Located in Tredegar the property benefits from excellent access to the A465 Heads of the Valleys Road. The A465 has undergone major dualling works over recent years, with the final stage is due for completion in 2022. Once complete this will provide an uninterrupted duel carriageway across the South Wales Valleys from Neath to Hereford. Junction 32 of the M4 is located 25 miles south, accessible via A465 and A470. The M50 is accessible 40 miles to the east, which in turn provides access to the M5, the Midlands and the North of England. Merthyr Tydfil is located 8 miles west and Cardiff 30 miles to south. The property is situated in Tredegar Business Park, part of the Ebbw Vale Enterprise Zone. Designated as a Tier 1 area, Tredegar Business Park has the potential to benefit from The Wales Enterprise Zone Business Rates Scheme and financial support from Welsh, UK and EU funding sources. Tredegar Business Park is within walking distance of Tredgear Town Centre. The nearest Train station is Rhymney which lies 3 miles west of Tredegar with a direct service to Cardiff Central. Local business occupiers include Camtronics Vale Limited and the VITCC Centre occupied by Blaenau Gwent Borough Council Homecare. Surrounding industrial/trading estates include, Bridge Street, Tafarnaubach, Rassau, Waun-Y Pound and Crown Business Park. The area provides a readily available workforce with financial incentives available from Blaenau Gwent Council. Further information is available by contacting Blaenau Gwent Council Economic Development Unit on 01495 355700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Innova One is a high specification property comprising office and warehouse accommodation. The property has been occupied by a single tenant but was originally designed with the potential to be split into individual warehouse and office units with separately metered services. The building comprises two storey office accommodation and two production warehouses of a steel frame construction, clad with insulated panels and double glazing. The specification offers a modern energy efficient property with a high B(47) EPC rating Warehouse Accommodation;
- Maximum eaves height 6.5 meters (21.33 Ft)
- Minimum eaves height 5.4 meters (17.72 Ft)
- Concrete floated floor
- Translucent domed roof lights (good natural light)
- 2 No. level electric access roller shutter doors (1 No. per unit)
- External – secure gated compound / loading area
- Separate services to each warehouse
- Suspended ceilings, recessed lighting
- Perimeter trunking
- 8 Person passenger light
- Male, female and accessible WC’s
- Gas central heating
Tenure and terms
Innova One is available to either purchase freehold or alternatively the building is available to let as a whole or in part by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£1400000 (Excl.) to purchase
Ratable Value £97,500 (2017 list). Rates payable £51,285 (Multiplier 52.6 pence 2019/20) Assessed as a whole - Please contact Blaenau Gwent Council for additional information.
Each party to bear their own legal and professional costs.
Estate service charge / building insurance
Building Insurance payable - Premium determined by use, please contact for additional information.
For further information please contact Henry Best at Jenkins Best on 02920 34 00 33 or Joint Agent - Richard Tamplin at Lambert Smith Hampton
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.