MATRIX COURT, SIEMENS WAY, ENTERPRISE PARK, SWANSEA, SA7 9BB
TO LETEnquire Now
- Detached building on a self-contained site.
- Constructed 1990's
- Open plan - ground floor
- Raised access floor with underfloor heating and cooling
- Ceiling mounted extract
- Exposed lighting and noise absorbers
- Mezzanine includes gym, canteen, welfare, meeting/ training rooms
- Externally - large car parking area
PRELIMINARY DETAILS - TO BE REFURBISHED - CALL CENTRE FACILITY
Detached 1990's building on a self-contained site - until recently occupied as a whole by Virgin Media.
Matrix Court is located on Swansea Enterprise Park approximately 3 miles North of Swansea city centre and 3 miles South of Junction 45 of the M4 motorway. Major occupiers in the area include the DVLA, DWP, Dr Organics, JCP Solicitors and the NHS. Swansea is the second largest city in Wales with a local population in Wales with a local population of 238,500 (2021 Census) and a catchment of 700,000 within the Swansea Bay City Region. Major investment and expansion has continued within Swansea's higher education sector with both Swansea University and University of Wales Trinity St Davids with new campus and facilities being developed recently. Swansea has a regular mainline rail service to London Paddington.
- Ground Floor = 101,256 sq ft (9,496.7 sq m)
- Mezzanine = 25,606 sq ft (2,378.7 sq m)
- TOTAL = 126,861 sq ft (11,785.4 sq m)
Tenure and terms
New Full Repairing & Insuring Lease - for a Term of years to be agreed. The building is available as a whole or in part with sub-division considered.
Rent / Price
Rent On Application. VAT applicable.
Rateable Value £540,000 (April 2023) Multiplier 53.5 pence 2022/23, Rates payable £288,900 please contact Swansea County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
Should the building be sub-divided / let in part there will be a service charge for the costs of running and maintaining the property.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
D-84 Certificate available on request.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact the joint agents: Henry Best (07738 960012) firstname.lastname@example.org Richard Kidd (0117 9435768) email@example.com Alex Ridell (0117 9435885) firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.