NEW LIGHT INDUSTRIAL / BUSINESS UNIT DEVELOPMENT, TAGOMAGO PARK, OCEAN PARK, CARDIFF, CF24 5TW
TO LETEnquire Now
- New light industrial / business unit development
- Located on Ocean Park
- Excellent road links via A4232, A48 and M4 Motorway
- Less than 1.5 miles from Cardiff city centre and Cardiff Bay
- Full height warehouse, level roller shutter door access
- Excellent car parking provision
- New Lease available
NEW HIGH QUALITY BUSINESS / WAREHOUSE UNIT
- New detached light industrial warehouse unit to be constructed
- Unit available as a whole or can be sub-divided
- Bespoke fit-out options available.
- Secure business park environment
- Existing occupiers on the Park include Amazon, Hardshell, and AVANTI Media
Tagomago Park (formerly Edward House Business Centre) is located within the prime commercial area of Ocean Park - less than 1.5 miles from Cardiff city centre. Road access from Ocean Way is via Nettleford Road and Dowlais Road - the Park and area benefits from excellent access to the M4 east and west via the A48 and A4232. Public transport links are available via a regular bus service from Ocean Way and both Queen Street and Central Rail Stations are within 30 minutes walking distance. Occupiers in the immediate vicinity includes Toolstation, Kuhne & Nagel, Rexel, Halo, and DVS. Existing occupiers at Tagomago Park include Amazon, Hardshell and AVANTI Media.
Total = 7,960 sq ft (739.50 sq m) Gross Internal Area Unit is available as a whole or can be sub-divided External car parking and loading area Fenced and secure Business Park with CCTV
Tenure and terms
The new unit is available by way of a new Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£60,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value - To be assessed on completion- please contact Cardiff County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
Each building on the Park contributes towards the maintenance and upkeep of the common areas including CCTV monitoring, and landscaping. Budget to be confirmed - please contact for additional information. Utilities including electric, water and gas are recoverable by the Landlord - based on a pro rata basis (floor space) Building Insurance - annual premium to be confirmed. Occupiers are responsible for their own contents insurance.
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact the joint agents; Henry Best - Jenkins Best 02920 340033 Chris Yates - Cushman & Wakefield 02920 262272
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.