NO. 3 TRIDENT COURT, OCEAN WAY, OCEAN PARK, CARDIFF, CF24 5TD
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 6,516 sqft (605.36 sq m)
Price: £75,000 per annum (Exclusive)
OFFICEEnquire now Back to results
- High Quality Office - refurbishment being undertaken
- Located in a prominent position within Ocean Park, Cardiff
- Opposite 'Magic Roundabout'
- Walking Distance to City Centre and Train Station
- Excellent on-site car parking provision
- Excellent road links
- Bespoke fit-out packages available
High quality office subject to refurbishment, 1 mile from city centre with generous car parking
Unit 3 Trident Court is a high quality office development located in a prime location adjacent to the 'Magic Roundabout' Road with prominence from Ocean Way. Walking distance to City Centre and Train Station. Excellent on site car parking provision.
Specification includes raised access floors, suspended ceilings and recessed lighting.
Prime commercial location less than 0.5 miles from Cardiff city centre and the new Enterprise Zone. Located in an established office location with occupiers in close proximity including MCA, and Community Housing Cymru Wales. Within walking distance of Queen Street and Central Rail Stations.
High quality 2 storey office building with allocated on site car parking. Specification includes raised access floors, suspended ceilings and recessed lighting. Building available as a whole or can be sub-divided from 1,593 sq ft. Sq M Sq Ft Ground (South) 153.09 1648 Ground (North) 150.10 1616 First (South) 147.98 1593 First (North) 154.22 1660 Total 605.39 6,516 IPMS3 16 No. car parking spaces
Tenure and terms
New Lease available for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£75,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Currently the Building is subject to 4 assessments; Ground and first floor offices - each floor has a Rateable Value of £23,000 (2017 List) Likewise the car parking is also split and separately assessed. Each floor is allocated 8 car parking spaces and the current RV for each 8 car block is £2,250
Estate service charge / building insurance
There is an estate service charge to cover the maintenance of the common external areas. The current annual budget equates to £1.00 per sq ft (Excl.) Building insurance premium to be confirmed.
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
EPC is to be provided upon completion of the refurbishment works.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact the joint agents; Henry Best M: 07738960012 E: email@example.com Gary Carver - Savills
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.