P SHED WAREHOUSE, COLD STORES ROAD, PORT OF CARDIFF, CARDIFF, CF10 4LU
TO LETEnquire Now
- Secure Port Environment - 24 hour security and access
- Multimodal connectivity - road/rail/sea
- Excellent road access
- Close proximity to Cardiff city centre and Cardiff Bay
- Constructed 2014 - modern facility EPC Grade B
- Secure site (Fenced) with security lodge
- Fully surfaced site 6.93 acres
- Separate car parking area (94 spaces)
- LED lighting to warehouse
- 30Kn sq m floor loading to warehouse
- 5 No. level loading doors (width 4 metres, height 4.5 metres)
MODERN DISTRIBUTION WAREHOUSE FACILITY
- Modern detached warehouse facility
- Surfaced site of 6.93 acres
- Low site density of 31.6%
- Minimum eaves height 7 metres
- Maximum eaves height 9 metres
- 5 No. level loading doors
The property is strategically situated within the heart of Cardiff Docks in Cardiff Bay, approximately 1 mile south of Cardiff city centre. The site offers the opportunity for occupiers to benefit from access east to Junction 29 (9 miles) and 30 and west to Junction 33 (11 miles) of the M4 motorway via the A4232 dual carriageway. The Port benefits from rail access and direct quayside access is available to accommodate ships of up to 35,000 dwt. In close proximity is Cardiff Bay and Cardiff city centre (1 mile north).
- Main Warehouse 80,880 sq ft (7,514 sq m)
- Ground Floor Office 4,478 sq ft (416 sq m)
- First Floor Office 6,577 sq ft (611 sq m)
- First Floor Mezzanine 3,272 sq ft (304 sq m)
Tenure and terms
P Shed is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed. Full details are available upon application with the joint agents (see below).
Rent / Price
Rent £620,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT charged in addition.
Occupier responsible for Business Rates - Rateable Value £452,500 (2017 List) Multiplier 53.5 pence (2021/22) Rates Payable £242,087.50 per annum. Contact Cardiff County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A provision will be included for the tenant to pay a service charge, contributing to the costs of maintaining the common areas of the estate and providing on site security.
Each party responsible for their own legal and surveyors costs incurred in the transaction.
Energy Performance Certificate
A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate can be downloaded from this listing - the EPC rating in B-44
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact the joint agents; Henry Best - firstname.lastname@example.org - T: 02920 340033 - M: 07738 960012 Anthony Jenkins - email@example.com - T: 02920 340033 - M: 07768 233919 or Chris Yates / Rob Ladd at Cushman & Wakefield
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.