Plot D32, South Road, Bridgend Industrial Estate, Bridgend
TO LETEnquire Now
- Well located site / yard at Bridgend Industrial Estate
- Excellent road links - close proximity to M4
- Close proximity to retail, trade and car retail occupiers
- 0.26 acres (0.1 hectares)
- Regular shaped
- Tarmac surface
- Available by way of a New Lease - for a Term of years to be agreed
- Rent £7,950per annum (Excl.)
Plot D32 comprises a well positioned site / yard located at Bridgend Industrial Estate. The site is a tarmac surfaced yard/compound making it suitable for a variety of external storage/display purposes. Adopted frontage onto South Road.
Site D32 comprises a tarmac surfaced yard/compound making it suitable for a variety of external storage/display purposes. Adopted frontage onto South Road.
The yard/compound is situated on South Road, along the south of the estate. The site has excellent frontage and access onto South Road, and is situated close to occupiers including DVLA Vehicle compound and JE Morris Engineering.
The site of 0.26 acres is suitable for external storage and display purposes, although it could also cater for small industrial unit development.
Tenure and Terms
The site is available on a new lease for a term to be agreed.
£7,950 per annum exclusive. VAT applicable on all costs.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Estate Service Charge
An estate charge is payable by the tenant to contribute to maintenance and upkeep of the common parts of the estate. Budget figure for year = £195 (excl) -year ending 31st March 2022. Estimated Property Insurance circa £273 per annum (Excl.) *Amount might vary subject to use.
Contact the joint agents Jenkins Best and DLP Surveyors.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.