Plot G7, Western Avenue, Bridgend Industrial Estate, Bridgend
TO LETEnquire Now
- Well located site are the Northern end of Bridgend Industrial Estate
- Secure fenced compound
- Prominently situated - frontage to Western Avenue
- Excellent road links - close proximity to M4 Motorway
- 0.x acres (0.xx hectares)
- To Let - Term of Years to be agreed
- Rent on application
Plot G7 is located towards the centre of the estate with access directly off Western Avenue. Adjacent occupiers include Howdens and Sinclairs.
The Bridgend Industrial Estate comprises a large mixed use development comprising a number of large stand-alone industrial facilities, smaller estates, offices, development plots and a small ‘retail quarter’. In total the estate extends to an estimated 3 million sq feet of commercial space on approximately 300 acres. Bridgend Industrial Estate is located mid way between Swansea and Cardiff with excellent road links to the M4 motorway via junctions 35 and 36.Plot G7 is located towards the centre of the estate with access directly off Western Avenue. Adjacent occupiers include Howdens and Sinclairs.
Self contained site of circa 0.x acres (0.xx hectares)
The compound benefits from:
- Hardcore surfaced site
- Generally level
- Pallisade fencing
- Access via double entrance gates
- Suitable for outside storage uses
Tenure and Terms
The site is available on a new lease for a term to be agreed.
On application. VAT applicable and payable in addition.
To be assessed - please contact Bridgend County Council for additional information.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Estate Service Charge / Site Insurance
An estate service charge is pay able by the tenant to contribute towards the maintenance of the common parts of the estate. Budget figure £960. Year ending 31st March 2022.
Further details on request.
Please contact the Joint Agents - Jenkins Best / DLP Surveyors for additional information or to arrange a viewing.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.