SITE 3B HADFIELD ROAD, CARDIFF, CF11 8AQ
TO LETEnquire Now
- Prime roadside site
- Regular shaped surfaced site
- Opposite Sytner Mini, adjacent to Triumph Motorcycles
- Circa 0.15 Acre
- Store of circa 345 sq ft (could be converted to office use)
Prominent roadside /vehicle sales site
A regular shaped surfaced site in a prime roadside location circa 0.15 acres.
The property is situated on Hadfield Road approximately 1.5 miles to the south west of Cardiff City Centre. In close proximity is the PDR A4232 providing excellent road access and link to the M4 Motorway at Junction 33. The immediate area is recognised as the prime car / motor retail location for Cardiff with existing occupiers including Mini, Lexus, Mazda, Skoda, JLR, and DAF.
The property comprises a level and regular shaped site of approximately 0.15 Acres. The site benefits from a store of circa 345 sq ft which benefits from electric and water connections and could be converted to office use (subject to planning)
Tenure and terms
The site available by way of a new Lease for a term of years to be agreed. *Please note car washing / detailing is not permitted = restrictive covenant in place
Rent / Price
£25,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £2,700 (April 2023) Multiplier 53.5 pence (202/23) The site currently qualifies for 100% small business rates relief. Please contact Cardiff Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
Each site contributes towards the maintenance of the common areas of the estate. The current annual contribution applicable to Site 3B is £1,436 per annum plus VAT. The Landlord insures the property / site and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - the current premium applicable to Site 3B is £600 per annum (Excl.).
Each party is responsible for their own legal and professional costs. Planning - parties are to make their own enquiries to Cardiff County Council.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact the sole agents - Jenkins Best 029202 340033
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.