S4, NEWPORT BUSINESS CENTRE, CORPORATION ROAD, NEWPORT, NP19 4RF
TO LETEnquire Now
- Established industrial and distribution location
- Close proximity to Newport southern distributor road and M4 Motorway
- Single level roller shutter door (manual) width 2.66m height 2.8m
- LED lights and small power (sub-metered)
- Please note there is no WC / water connection
- Please note no garage / mechanical uses permitted
Storage Unit available at Newport Business Centre
Newport Business Centre is an established industrial and distribution estate located approximately 1.5 miles to the south east of the city centre of Newport. Corporation Road links to the Newport southern distributor road providing excellent road links to the M4 via junctions 24 to the east and 28 to the west. The estate is in close proximity also to ABP Port of Newport and Newport Retail Park.
Unit S4 = 714 sq ft sq ft (66.33 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£5,950 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition. (S4)
Both units (individually) currently qualifies for 100% small business rates relief. Please contact Newport County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An estate service charge will be levied to cover the cost of the maintenance and upkeep of the common parts of the estate. Unit S4 = £520 per annum Excl. Further details on application. VAT payable in addition. The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant. Unit S4 = £235 per annum Excl.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best 02920 340033 or Joint Agents - Cooke & Arkwright / Knight Frank
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.