SITE 5, RIVERSIDE ROAD, PORT TALBOT, SA13 1RH
TO LETEnquire Now
- Self-contained site / yard area
- Detached former engineering / industrial unit
- Excellent road links - close proximity to the M4
- Port facilities / quayside access available if required
- Short term requirements considered
- Development options also considered
Well located site / yard with industrial /engineering building
Large self-contained site / yard with detached industrial / engineering unit
Located in South West Wales, Port Talbot is situated 8.5 miles (13.7km) east of Swansea and has easy access to the M4 motorway. The town is served by the Great Western Mainline railway with fast trains running both east and west, and by two local airports; Swansea and Cardiff. There are three junctions on the M4 motorway serving Neath Port Talbot. A gateway to South Wales, Port Talbot comprises the Tidal Harbour, which handles cape-size bulk vessels, and the docks, which can accommodate smaller heavy-lift, project, and general cargo vessels. Port Talbot offers over 68 hectares of development land, ideally located next to deep water and efficient road and rail links. As such the port offers the potential to realise transformational new investment opportunities in sectors ranging from renewable energy to manufacturing. The site / property is accessed via Riverside Road and is adjacent to Dyfed Steel (Reinforcement).
Site 5 comprises a regular shaped site of circa 1.08 Acres. Situated on the site is a detached former engineering / industrial unit of approximately 7,073 sq ft (657.05 sq m) The building has a minimum eaves height of 7.4 metres and a maximum eaves height of 10 metres. There is loading / vehicle access doors at either end of the unit. Services including a 3 phase electric supply are available on site.
Tenure and terms
The site is available by way of a new Lease for a term to be agreed - flexible terms available or longer term agreements including redevelopment / design and build.
Rent / Price
£32,000 per annum (Exclusive) VAT payable in addition.
The site is located within the operational port. Provision for Business Rates to be allowed - site not assessed separately at present.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A provision will be included for any lease for each tenant to pay a service charge, contributing to the costs of maintaining the common areas of the estate.
Each party responsible for the own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
Building to be re-assessed.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact the joint agents Jenkins Best 02920 340033 or Cushman & Wakefield.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.