SITE 6, PORT OF SWANSEA, SA1 1QR
TO LETEnquire Now
- Close proximity to Swansea city centre and M4 Motorway (J42)
- 24 hour access and security
- Quayside access and port handling services available
- Self-contained site
- Warehouse A minimum eaves height 6.3 metres
- Warehouse B minimum eaves height 8.5 metres
- Large external yard area
Large Quayside Warehouse / Distribution Centre
2 No. Interconnecting warehouse units with large yard and separate office block
The Port of Swansea is conveniently located 3 miles, via the A483 dual carriageway, to the west of Junction 42 of the M4 motorway, offering excellent road connectivity. The Port is positioned at the gateway to Swansea city centre (2 miles to the north west) and sits adjacent to the large mixed use SA1 waterside development. The main entrance to the Port is accessed off Baldwins Crescent, which links directly to the A483.
Site 6 comprises 2 interconnecting quayside warehouses / distribution units and a single storey office building. Warehouse A = approx. 68,000 sq ft, steel truss construction, minimum eaves height 6.3 metres Warehouse B = approx. 55,000 sq ft steel portal frame construction, minimum eaves height 8.5 metres Level loading doors to each warehouse - gable ends Single storey office building of approximately 4,000 sq ft Large external yard area - surfaced Weighbridge - on site but not tested
Tenure and terms
Site 6 is available by way of a new Lease for a term to be agreed - flexible terms available.
Rent / Price
£289,000 per annum (Exclusive) VAT payable in addition.
The site is located within the operational port. Provision for Business Rates to be allowed - site not assessed separately at present.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A provision will be included for any lease for each tenant to pay a service charge, contributing to the costs of maintaining the common areas of the estate and providing on site security.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
Please contact Henry Best at Jenkins Best 02920 340033 or joints agents Cushman & Wakefield for additional information or to arrange a viewing.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.