SITE 7, PORT OF SWANSEA, SA1 1QR
TO LETEnquire Now
- Close proximity to Swansea city centre and M4 Motorway (J42)
- Located within Port Estate with 24 hour on site security
- Detached office building with car parking
- Adjacent site of circa 1 acre also available
Office building with parking / external yard area
Detached office building with car parking / external yard area
The Port of Swansea is conveniently located 3 miles, via the A483 dual carriageway, to the west of Junction 42 of the M4 motorway, offering excellent road connectivity. The Port is positioned at the gateway to Swansea city centre (2 miles to the north west) and sits adjacent to the large mixed use SA1 waterside development. The main entrance to the Port is accessed off Baldwins Crescent, which links directly to the A483.
Detached single storey office building comprising circa 1,500 sq ft of accommodation. Externally there is circa 0.2 acres of parking / surfaced yard area. The adjoining Site of circa 1 acre is also available if further external space is required.
Tenure and terms
The building is available by way of a new Lease for a term to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£12,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Site not assessed separately at present.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A provision will be included for any lease for each tenant to pay a service charge, contributing to the costs of maintaining the common areas of the estate and providing on site security.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
To be confirmed.
Please contact Henry Best at Jenkins Best 02920 340033 or joints agents Cushman & Wakefield for additional information or to arrange a viewing.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.