SITE AT CWM CYNON BUSINESS PARK, MOUNTAIN ASH, RHONDDA CYNON TAFF, CF45 4ER
TO BUYEnquire Now
Size Description: 2.73 Acres
SITES-LANDEnquire now Back to results
- Well located development site
- Adjacent to A4059 at Cwm Cynon Business Park
- Close proximity to A470
- 10 miles north of Junction 32 of the M4 Motorway
- Merthyr Tydfil and the A465 are approximately 8 miles to the north
- Abercynon Park & Ride rail station is 3 miles to the south
- Regular shaped site of circa 2.73 acres (1.1 hectares)
- Price £275,000 (Excl.)
WELL LOCATED SITE - INFORMAL TENDER DATE FRIDAY 27TH AUGUST 2021
Well located development site in close proximity to A470 and M4 Motorway.
The site is located on Cwm Cynon Business Park, which lies approximately 3 miles to the north of the A470 dual carriageway - adjacent to the A4059. The Park benefits from excellent road access - Junction 32 of the M4 is 10 miles to the south, Merthyr Tydfil and the A465 (Heads of Valleys Road) are approximately 8 miles to the north. Cwm Cynon Business Park is an established industrial , distribution andoffice location - occupiers in the vicinity include Rocialle, Flexicare Medical Supplies, & Lux.
The site comprises a level undeveloped parcel of land; Total Site Area 2.73 Acres (1.1 Hectares) We are informed that all main services including gas, electricity, water and drainage are located in close proximity (Not Connected / Not Present on Site). Cwm Cynon Business Parkis an established location for B1, B2 and B8 Uses. (Use Class Order 1987). Subject to Planning - the site has potential for development - new build or other potential uses including open storage. Applicants to make their own enquiries to Rhondda Cynon Taff County Council. Obligation for the Purchaser to comply with Welsh Government BREEAM Policy (Copy of current Policy document available on request).
Tenure and terms
Rent / Price
£275,000 (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
For additional information or to arrange a site visit please contact Jenkins Best (02920 340033)
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.