SITE EASTWAY ROAD, ALEXANDRA DOCK, PORT OF NEWPORT, NEWPORT, NP20 2PQ
TO LETEnquire Now
- Excellent Road Links via Newport Southern Distributor Road and M4 Motorway
- Located within Port Estate - via manned Security Gate / Entrance
- 24 Hour access / operation
- New Lease available
OPEN STORAGE YARD
Storage yard located at the Newport Port. Excellent road links via the Newport Southern Distributor Road and the M4 Motorway.
The site is strategically located at Port of Newport, directly accessed via road from the Newport Southern Distributor Road. The SDR provides an excellent link to the M4 Motorway at Junctions (28) West and (24) East. The Port also benefits from rail and sea access making this a strategic multi-modal transport location.
- Total site area 0.4 Acres
- Open storage site
- Regular shape
- Close proximity to Port entrance
Tenure and terms
The site is available by way of a new Lease for a term of years to be agreed - flexible terms available.
Rent / Price
£17,500 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Occupiers responsible for payment of Business Rates - RV £6,200 (2017 List) Multiplier 53.5 pence (2020/21). Site currently qualifies for an element of small business rates relief, contact Newport Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
Each occupier contributes towards the cost of maintaining the common areas of the Port Estate. Estate Service Charge contribution to be confirmed.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact the joint agents - Jenkins Best or Cushman & Wakefield Henry Best - Jenkins Best - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07738960012 Chris Yates - Cushman & Wakefield
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.