SKEWFIELDS, LOWER MILL, PONTYPOOL, TORFAEN, NP4 0XZ
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 92,952 sqft (8,635.52 sq m)
Price: On Application
INDUSTRIALEnquire now Back to results
- 92,952 sq ft (8,635.53 sq m)
- Steel portal frame construction consisting of 3 bays
- Includes adjacent first floor office accommodation
- Local amenities in the immediate vicinity of Lower Mill Roundabout
- Minimum eaves height - 6.0m
- Maximum eaves height - 9.0m
- Separate loading bay with 3 no. level roller shutter doors
- Integral Ancillary facilities
- 24 hour access
- 40 car parking spaces available
MODERN WAREHOUSE / INDUSTRIAL UNIT WITH OFFICES
Modern semi-detached industrial / warehouse unit with loading bay
Integral 2 storey amenity/office block
Warehouse Eaves Heights: Minimum - 6.0m, Maximum 9.0m
Includes adjacent office accommodation (held by way of separate lease)
40 car parking spaces
Secure yard for loading / unloading to the rear
Set within landscaped grounds
Adjacent to A4042 providing easy access to M4, Cwmbran and Newport
The property is located in a strategic location in South East Wales directly off the A4042 south of Pontypool in an established commercial location. The site has excellent connections to the road network:
- 2 miles from Cwmbran
- 7 miles from junction 26 of the M4 motorway (Newport)
- 15 miles from J30 of the M4 (Cardiff Gate)
- 10 miles from Abergavenny
- 10 miles from Newport Docks
- 34 miles from Cardiff airport
- 41 miles from Bristol airport
- Less than half a mile from Pontypool and New Inn train station
Main Warehouse 70,106 sq ft (6,513.07 sq m) Loading Bay 4,581 sq ft (425.60 sq m) Integral Ground Floor Office 3,070 sq ft (285.29 sq m) Integral First Floor Office 4,316 sq ft (401.04 sq m) Ground Floor Ancillary/Amenities 4,237 sq ft (393.64 sq m) Adjacent First Floor Office 6,642 sq ft (617.06 sq m) TOTAL (Gross Internal Area) 92,952 sq ft (8,635.70 sq m) Main Warehouse Steel portal frame construction consisting of 3 bays, minimum eaves heights 6.0 metres, maximum eaves height 9.0 metres, served by adjoining Loading Bay. Loading Bay 3 no. level Roller Door access, 2 x width 2.5 metres & height 3.0 metres, 1 x width 4.4 metres & height 4.4 metres. Integral Office Accommodation Arranged over two floors providing open plan accommodation. Integral Ancillary / Amenities Provides a canteen, WC & changing facilities accessed directly via the warehouse accommodation. Adjacent First Floor Offices Mix of open plan and cellular offices/meeting rooms benefitting from separate kitchenette facilities for office based staff. There is also a passenger lift and WC facilities situated in the common parts of the building.
Tenure and terms
The warehouse and adjacent first floor offices are held on two separate leases. Both are available on a sub-lease until Jun 2024. A longer term may be available by separate negotiation with the Landlord.
Rent / Price
Price on Application
Rateable Value £160,000 (2017 List). The current UBR (Uniform Business Rate) is 0.535 pence in the pound for Wales for the period 1st April 2020 to 31 March 2021. This equates to Business Rates payable of £85,600 Please contact Torfaen County Borough Council for further details.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A service charge is levied for the upkeep and maintenance of internal and external common areas, further details and budget available on request. The Landlord insures the Unit and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - annual premium available upon request.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
To be re-assessed.
Please contact sole agents Jenkins Best - 02920 340033.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.