SUITE 8, NO. 3 MELIN CORRWG BUSINESS PARK, CARDIFF ROAD, TREFOREST, RHONDDA CYNON TAFF, CF37 5BE
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 909 sqft (84.45 sq m)
Price: £12,500 per annum (Excl.)
OFFICEEnquire now Back to results
Excellent road links - close proximity to A470 and Junction 32 of M4 Motorway Walking distance from Treforest Industrial Estate Train Station Close proximity to Taff Trail Bike Route Self contained office suite with comfort cooling DDA compliant - lift access from rear car park Generous car parking 909 sq ft (84.45 sq m) New LED Lighting New Lease available
Well located Office Suite with comfort cooling and generous car parking
Melin Corrwg Business Park is located at the northern edge of Treforest Industrial Estate just off the Upper Boat Junction of the A470. The Park benefits from excellent road access via the A470 with Junction 32 of the M4 being a 5 minute drive. No. 3 is positioned at the entrance to the Park and fronts Cardiff Road. Treforest Industrial Estate rail station is a 15 minute walk and the Taff Trail bike route is within close proximity. No. 3 is a modern 3 storey office building with Suite 7 located on the ground floor with direct access from the front entrance door..
Suite 8 is a self-contained ground floor office suite 909 sq ft (84.45 sq m) Specification includes; Comfort cooling Voice entry system 24 hour access Passenger lift access from rear car park Suspended ceiling recessed lighting Generous car parking provision
Tenure and terms
Suite 8 is available by way of a new Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£12,500 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £10,750 (2023 List) Multiplier 53.3 pence (2022/23) Rates payable £5,751 *Suite currently qualifies for an element of small business rates relief (16.6% to 33.3%) - contact Rhondda Cynon Taff Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A building service charge is applicable - budget to be confirmed for maintenance of common areas including cleaning, lift maintenance, fire alarm, external areas and landscaping. The current annual budget for Suite 8 is £3,778.50 per annum plus VAT. Building insurance contribution to be confirmed.
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033 Henry Best = email@example.com (07738 960012)
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.