SUITE 3 BRECON HOUSE, LLANTARNAM PARK, CWMBRAN, TORFAEN, NP44 3AB
TO LETEnquire Now
- High quality refurbished office suite
- First floor
- Comfort cooling
- Manned Reception area
- Conference / Meeting Room Facility
- Generous on-site car parking
- New Lease available
REFURBISHED OFFICE SUITE WITH PARKING
- Self-contained office suite
- Refurbished to a high standard
- New floor coverings and LED recessed lighting
- Comfort cooling
- Generous car parking
Llantarnam Park is located 4 km (2.5 miles) south of Cwmbran Town Centre and 3.9 km (2.4 miles) from Junction 26 of the M4 Motorway. The Park is an established mixed use location home to a variety of business occupiers including STG Aerospace, Zodiac Aerospace and Gwent Police. The 4 Star Parkway Hotel is situated at the entrance to the Park providing conference and leisure facilities.
Suite 3 = 1,763 sq ft (163.78 sq m) IPMS3 Suite could be combined with adjacent Suite 4 which has also been refurbished to the same high standard. Combined they could provide circa 2,978 sq ft. Please note at present there is no lift access to the first floor area.
Tenure and terms
Suite 3 is available by way of a new Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£19,393 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Suite 3 Rateable Value £13,750 (2017 List) Multiplier 53.5 pence (2020/21) Rates payable £7356.25 per annum (Excl.) Contact Torfaen County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
External repairs and the maintenance and upkeep of the common parts of the building and the estate are covered by way of a service charge. Tenants pay service charge based on floor area occupied, the current annual budget contribution for Suite 3 is £3,144 (Excl.) VAT payable in addition. The occupier will be responsible maintaining and the standard and quality of the suite. A proportion of the building insurance premium is also recovered by the Landlord - current premium / contribution for Suite 3 is £108 (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Each party responsible for their own legal fees.
Energy Performance Certificate
Currently being re-assessed.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Henry Best M: 07738 960012 E:email@example.com
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.