SUITE 3, NO. 2 DRAKE WALK, WATERFRONT 2000, CARDIFF CF10 4AN
TO LETEnquire Now
Size: 690 sqft (64.10 sq m)
Price: £9,000 per annum (Excl.)
OFFICEEnquire now Back to results
- City centre location with excellent road links
- On site car parking - 2 No. spaces allocated
- Close proximity to central rail and bus stations
- Amenities in close proximity
- Currently qualifies for 100% Small Business Rates Relief
- New Lease available.
2ND FLOOR OFFICE SUITE WITH PARKING
The 2nd floor office suite is located at the popular Waterfront 2000 development close to Callaghan Square and Capital Quarter scheme and the Central Rail Station.
Raleigh Walk is located at the entrance of the popular Waterfront 2000 development adjacent to Callaghan Square and Capital Quarter - within the city centre. Railway Stations and the St Davids 2 Shopping Centre are within walking distance. The location benefits from excellent communications to all parts of the City. The M4 (J.33) is also easily accessible via the nearby A4232 PDR.
Suite 3 provides a net internal area of approximately 690 sq ft (64.1 sq m). 2 no. car parking spaces. Communal toilets are located outside the suite.
Tenure and terms
Available by way of a New Effective Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a Term to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£9,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £5,300 (2017 List). Multiplier 53.5p 2022/23. The suite currently qualifies for 100% small business rates relief. Please contact Cardiff Council for more information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A service charge is payable to cover the cost of upkeep of the common areas of the Estate, Building and common parts. Utility costs including electric, gas and water also included alongside a contribution to the building insurance. The current monthly charge is £167 plus VAT.
Each party responsible for their own Legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
To be re-assessed.
Please contact Jenkins Best.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.