Suite 4 Brecon House, Llantarnam Park, Cwmbran, Torfaen
TO LETEnquire Now
- Refurbished first floor office suite
- Self-contained suite1,215 sq ft (112.87 sq m)
- Air conditioning
- Rent £13,365 per annum (Exclusive) VAT payable in addition
- Suite currently qualifies for element of small business rates relief
- Well located office building - close proximity to M4 Motorway
- Manned Reception area
- Conference / Meeting Room Facility
- New Lease available
Suite 4 is a refurbished first floor office suite available by way of a new Lease. Brecon House provides business occupiers with high quality accommodation in an attractively landscaped environment. The building benefits from a manned reception and meeting / conference room facilities.
Brecon House provides business occupiers with high quality accommodation in an attractively landscaped environment. The building benefits from a manned reception and meeting / conference room facilities.
Llantarnam Park is located 4 km (2.5 miles) south of Cwmbran Town Centre and 3.9 km (2.4 miles) from Junction 26 of the M4 Motorway. The Park is an established mixed use location home to a variety of business occupiers including STG Aerospace, Zodiac Aerospace and Premium Star. The 4 Star Parkway Hotel is situated at the entrance to the Park providing conference and leisure facilities.
Suite4 provides self-contained office accommodation located on the first floor at Brecon House.
The suite has recently been refurbished to a high standard including new floor coverings, decoration and kitchen.
The office specification includes: • Air conditioning • Suspended ceiling with recessed lighting • Perimeter trunking
Area =1,215 sq ft (112.87 sq m).
Tenure and Terms
Suite4 is available by way of a new effective full repairing and insuringLease - for a Term on years to be agreed.
£13,365 per annum (Exclusive)
VAT payable in addition.
Suite4 - RV 2017 = £10,750. Multiplier 5.26p (2018/19). Rates payable £5,654.50 pa.
*Rates payable £5,525.50 per annum (Multiplier 51.4 pence 2018/19)
*Suite currently qualifies for element of small business rates relief - contact Torfaen County Council for additional information
Both parties to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Estate Service Charge
External repairs and the maintenance and upkeep of the common parts of the building and the estate are covered by way of a service charge. Tenants pay service charge based on floor area occupied, the currentannual budget contribution by Suite4 is £3,162plus VAT.The occupier will be responsible maintaining and the standard and quality of the suite occupied.
For further information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact Henry Best at Jenkins Best or Chris Terry at Cushman & Wakefield.
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.