SUITE 5 FIRST FLOOR DE CLARE HOUSE, PONTYGWINDY ROAD, CAERPHILLY, CF83 3HU
TO LETEnquire Now
- First floor office suite
- Prominent position on Pontygwindy Road
- Established Commercial location
- Close proximity to Caerphilly Town Centre - 1 mile away
- Easy access to A468 Caerphilly Ring Road
- On site parking
- New Lease available for a Term to be agreed.
- Flexible terms and incentives maybe considered.
- Rent £4,269 per annum (Excl).
- Net Internal Area 1,423 sq ft (132.2 sq m)
De Clare House is located in a prominent position on Pontygwindy Road, one of the main arterial routes in to Caerphilly, just 1 mile to the south.
Caerphilly is situated at the base of the Rhymney Valley and is famous for its 13th century castle. The town is located 7 miles north of Cardiff and 12 miles west of Newport. De Clare House is located in a prominent position on Pontygwindy Road, one of the main arterial routes in to Caerphilly, just 1 mile to the south. The property is within close proximity of the A468 Caerphilly Ring Road, which links to the A470, providing access to junction 32 of the M4 Motorway and Cardiff city centre. De Clare House also benefits from a range of nearby amenities including an Asda Superstore.
De Clare House provides refurbished modern office accommodation over ground and first floor levels with a communal reception area, lift and WC facilities and allocated on site parking. Net Internal Area 1,423 sq ft (132.2 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Suite 5 is available by way of a new internal repairing and insuring, flexible leases for a term to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£4,269 per annum (Exclusive)
RV - £9,800 (2017) (Multiplier 52.6p 2019/20). Rates payable £5,154.80 The Suite currently qualifies for an element of small business rates relief. Please contact Caerphilly County Council for additional information.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Estate service charge / building insurance
The landlord maintains the exterior of the unit via the service charge. There is also an obligation to contribute towards the Estate Service Charge - each unit contributes. Further details on request. Building Insurance - Landlord Insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - Premium TBC
Please contact Jenkins Best to arrange a viewing or joint agents - Brinsons
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.