SUITE 6 BRECON HOUSE, LLANTARNAM PARK, CWMBRAN, TORFAEN, NP44 3AB
TO LETEnquire Now
- High quality office suite - refurbished
- Ground floor
- Comfort cooling
- LED lighting
- Manned Reception area
- Conference / Meeting Room Facility
- Shower facilities
- Generous on-site car parking
- New Lease available
REFURBISHED GROUND FLOOR OFFICE SUITE WITH PARKING
- Self-contained office suite
- Comfort cooling, LED lighting
- Generous car parking
- Refurbished to a high standard
Llantarnam Park is located 4 km (2.5 miles) south of Cwmbran Town Centre and 3.9 km (2.4 miles) from Junction 26 of the M4 Motorway. The Park is an established mixed use location home to a variety of business occupiers including STG Aerospace, Zodiac Aerospace and Gwent Police. The 4 Star Parkway Hotel is situated at the entrance to the Park providing conference and leisure facilities.
Suite 6 = 1,255 sq ft (116.59sq m) IPMS3
Tenure and terms
Suite 6 is available by way of a new Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£13,825 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Suite 6 Rateable Value £11,500 (2017 List) Multiplier 53.5 pence (2021/22) Rates payable £6,152.50 per annum* (Excl. The suite would currently qualify for an element of small business rates relief (circa 8% discount) - Contact Torfaen County Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
External repairs and the maintenance and upkeep of the common parts of the building and the estate are covered by way of a service charge. Tenants pay service charge based on floor area occupied, the current annual budget contribution for Suite 6 is £3,259 (Excl.) VAT is payable in addition.. The occupier will be responsible maintaining and the standard and quality of the suite. A proportion of the building insurance premium is also recovered by the Landlord - current annual premium / contribution for Suite 6 is to be confirmed. (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Each party responsible for their own legal fees.
Energy Performance Certificate
Currently being re-assessed.
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best 02920 34 00 33 or joint agents Knight Frank. M: 07738 960012 E:email@example.com
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.