SUITE 6A – NO. 3 MELIN CORRWG BUSINESS PARK, CARDIFF ROAD, TREFOREST, RHONDDA CYNON TAFF, CF37 5BE
TO LETEnquire Now
- Excellent road links
- Walking distance from Treforest Industrial Estate Train Station
- Self contained office suite
- Refurbished suite and common parts of the building
- New LED Lighting
- New comfort cooling system
- 4 car parking spaces
- Potential to combine with Suite 6b to create a single self contained suite (2,370 sq ft)
REFURBISHED OFFICE SUITE WITH COMFORT COOLING
No.3 Melin Corrwg Business Park is a semi-detached office building comprising five modern self-contained office suites that has unrestricted 24 hour access. Suite 6 (2,370 sq ft) has the potential to be sub-divided to create two self contained suites (Suite 6a and 6b). Suite 6 is situated on the lower ground level and can be accessed directly from the car park. The specification of the suite includes:
- New LED lighting
- New comfort cooling system
- New floor covering
- Fibre internet connection available
The common parts of the building include male, female and disabled toilets situated on the upper ground and first floor levels. The stairwells are situated in the common parts and the building is DDA compliant with a passenger lift providing access to all floors.
Externally, there is a generous car park to the rear with pedestrian access to the lower ground level. Suite 6a is allocated 4 car parking spaces. The main entrance is situated on the upper ground level and is accessed directly off Cardiff Road. Both entrances have a voice entry system linked to the individual suites.
Tenure and terms
Rent / Price
Occupiers will be responsible for Business Rates.Suite 6A would need to be re-assessed.
Rateable Value for Suite 6A and 6B combined - £19,750 (2017 Listing).
This equates to Business Rates payable of £10,566.25 per annum (Multiplier 2021/21 53.5 pence).
Please contact Rhondda Cynon Taff County Borough Council for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
There is an obligation to contribute towards the Building Service Charge for the maintenance of the common areas of the building and external areas.
Each suite contributes a fair proportion – current budget contribution for Suite 6A is £4,282 per annum (Excl.).
The Landlord insures the Building and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - the current Building Insurance premium is to be confirmed.
Energy Performance Certificate
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.