The Port Office, Atlantic Way, Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, CF63 3US
TO LETEnquire Now
- Secure Port Environment - 24 hour security
- Detached sel-contained office building
- Excellent parking provision
- Flexible terms avaialbile
- Avaiable as a whole or in part
- Competitive rent £5.00 per sq ft (Excl.)
Detached 2 storey Office Building - Secure Location within the Port of Barry
The Port of Barry is located approximately 9 miles west of Cardiff and is accessed via the B4267 and the A4055. Junction 33 of the M4 Motorway is located approximately 10 miles to the north and is accessed via the A4050 and the A4232 dual carriageway. The Port benefits from passenger and freight rail links to both Cardiff city centre (to the east) and Cardiff Airport (to the west). Road = M4 J33 - 16km / 10 miles Rail = Rail access capability Air = Cardiff - 14.5 km / 9 miles The building is accessed via the main Port entrance on Wimbourne Road and is situated close to the main dock on Atlantic Way.
The building has previously been occupied as a whole and in parts and currently includes elements of the previous tenant's fit-out. Available as a whole or in part. 2 storey Office Accommodation approximately 9,500 sq ft (882.6 sq m) Approximately 4,750 sq ft per floor. Specification includes gas central heating, suspended ceilings, perimeter trunking, male and female WC's on each floor, kitchen facilities. Please note that there is no lift. The building benefits from an adjacent surfaced car park providing a total of 79 spaces - further parking spaces area available by separate negotiation.
Tenure and terms
The offices are available as a whole or in part. The building is available to let on full repairing and insuring terms - flexible terms are available.
Rent / Price
Rent £5.00 per sq ft (Excl.) VAT charged in addition.
Occupier responsible for Business Rates - please contact for additional information.
Estate service charge / building insurance
A service charge will be payable for the estate services provided and in the case of occupation of part, a building service charge may be levied. (Subject to VAT at the standard rate).
Each party responsible for their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
The building has an Energy Performance Rating of D78
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact the joint agents; Henry Best - email@example.com - T: 02920 340033 - M: 07738 960012 Mark Sutton - firstname.lastname@example.org - T: 02920 440135
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.