Unit 1 Cwmbach Industrial Estate, Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff, CF44 0AE
TO LETEnquire Now
- Prominent well located Trade counter / Warehouse / Production units - close proximity to Aberdare Town Centre and A4059 providing access to A470
- Forecourt loading / car parking
- Within a fenced and gated compound
- All mains services available
- Unit 1 - 1,915 sq ft
- EPC - A Rating
- Close to Riverside Retail Park
- Nearby Trade Counter operators include Screwfix and Howdens
NEW TRADE COUNTER / WAREHOUSE UNITS
The Estate consists of purpose built trade, workshop and warehouse industrial units with roller shutter access.
Cwmbach Industrial Estate is prominently located close to the centre of Aberdare. The Estate is positioned on the A4059, the main arterial route linking Aberdare with the A470. Adjacent to the Estate is Cwmbach Railway station and less than 0.5 miles away is a large Asda Supermarket and Riverside Retail Park which includes McDonalds, Halfords, Farmfoods, Greggs, Costa and KFC.
- Unit 1 - 1,915 sq ft
- Forecourt parking and loading
- Gated compound
- LED Lighting
Tenure and terms
The units are available on a new Full Repairing and Insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£15,320 per annum (exclusive). VAT applicable on all costs.
To be assessed.
Estate service charge / building insurance
An Estate service charge is levied for the maintenance of the common areas. Each unit contributes a fair proportion of the overall service charge. Budget figure for unit 1 is £2,720 for year ending 30/06/2024.
Each party to bear their own legal and professional costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
EPC Rating A (24). Certificate available on request.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Jenkins Best on 02920 340033
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.