UNIT 1 KINGSWAY, BRIDGEND INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, BRIDGEND, CF31 3UT
TO LETEnquire Now
- 1 No. level loading door
- Self-contained yard
- Maximum eaves height 12.8 metres
- Minimum eaves height 11.33 metres
- WC and welfare facilities
- 24 hour access
PRELIMINARY DETAILS - HIGHBAY WAREHOUSE / ENGINEERING UNIT
HIGHBAY WAREHOUSE WITH YARD MAX. EAVES HEIGHT OF 12.8 METRES
The Unit is located in close proximity to the A473, which provides dual carriageway access to the M4 at Junction 35, 2 miles to the north. The property is accessed from the main estate road (Kingsway), onto which the property fronts. Bridgend Industrial Estate together with the neighbouring Waterton Industrial Estate, is the principal industrial location in the town, being home to a number of major occupiers including the likes of LIDL, DX, Screwfix, SCS and Bad Wolf.
Gross internal area = 25,474 sq ft (2,366.64 sq m)
Tenure and terms
New full repairing and insuring Lease available for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£110,000 per annum (Excl.) VAT payable in addition.
Rateable Value £60,500 (2023 List) Current Multiplier 53.5 pence. Rates payable £32,368 per annum. Contact Bridgend Council for additional details
Estate service charge / building insurance
The current estate service charge contribution which includes security is £5,095per annum plus VAT. The Landlord insures the building and recovers the premium from the Tenants - the current annual premium applicable to Unit 1 is £5,000 (Excl.).
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
For additional information or to arrange a viewing please contact the Sole Agents - Jenkins Best 02920 340033
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.