UNIT 1 PRIORITY WORKSHOPS, TY VERLON INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, BARRY, CF63 2BE
TO LETEnquire Now
- Prime trade location off Cardiff Road
- Other occupiers nearby include Screwfix & City Electrical Factors
- Gross Internal Area 1,256 sq ft (116.69 sq m)
- Good external loading / circulation area with car parking
- Rent £10,050 per annum (Exclusive)
END OF TERRACE MODERN TRADE COUNTER / INDUSTRIAL UNIT
Priority Workshops comprises of three separate terraces totalling eight units ranging from approximately 800 sq ft (74 sq m) to 1,200 (112 sq m), developed in the 1990s. The unit benefits from good loading facilities with a level access electric operated up and over roller shutter door (height: 4.6m x width: 3.50m) and a separate pedestrian access entrance to the front elevation. Unit 1 offers the following specification:
- Steel frame with mono-pitched roof
- Open plan warehouse with a W/C and small kitchen facility
- Roller shutter door
- Separate pedestrian access
- 3 phase electricity, water and gas supply (capped)
Tenure and terms
Rent / Price
Estate service charge / building insurance
Energy Performance Certificate
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.