UNIT 1 YORK PARK, BRIDGEND INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, BRIDGEND, CF31 3TB
TO LETEnquire Now
- Located on Bridgend Industrial Estate - Strategic South Wales location
- Excellent road access - close proximity to M4
- Established Trade location
- Prominent Frontage - Kingsway & York Road
- Next to Screwfix
- End of Terrace - industrial / trade unit
PROMINENT TRADE COUNTER / WAREHOUSE UNIT -TO BE REFURBISHED
- Steel Portal Frame Construction
- Minimum eaves height 6 metres
- Maximum eaves height 7.9 metres
- Up and over door. 4.5 metres high by 4.5 metres wide.
- Two storey office and WC's
- Front trade / office entrance
- Rear loading / circulation area
The Bridgend Industrial Estate comprises a large mixed use development comprising a number of large stand-alone industrial facilities, smaller estates, offices, development plots and a small ‘retail quarter’. In total the estate extends to an estimated 3 million sq feet of commercial space on approximately 300 acres. York Park is located to the western end of Bridgend Industrial Estate and enjoys direct access onto Kingsway, one of the main arterial routes on the estate.
Gross Internal Area 10,856 sq ft (1,008 sq m)
Tenure and terms
Unit 1 York Park is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Rent / Price
£65,000 per annum exclusive
Rateable Value £37,000 (2017 List). Multiplier 53.5p (2020/21). Rates payable £19,795 per annum Please contact Bridgend County Borough council for further details.
Estate service charge / building insurance
All tenants contribute to a service charge for the general management of the estate and maintenance of the common areas. The current annual budget figure for Unit 1 is £3,570 (Excl.) Year ending 31st March 2022. The Landlord insures the building and recovers the annual premium from the Tenant - premium to be confirmed subject to use.
Each party responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate
To be re-assessed.
Please contact the joint agents Jenkins Best or DLP Surveyors for further information or to arrange a viewing
Jenkins Best for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Jenkins Best for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Jenkins Best nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services.
- All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.